Monday, September 17, 2007

Noah and his Cook's Pest Control Commercial

OK, this kid cracks me up everyday. He is always saying something that has us laughing until we hurt. BUT, I had to get this one on video. He is such a joy to our family. Hope this video works, its the first time I did a video on my camera!
By the way, Noah is doing well at school. He asks me everyday if its a school day. He is going 3 days a week. He loves carpet time and of course, snack time. His teachers say that he makes them laugh all day. Double Click on the play button.

3 comments:

jayisom said...

Your friends at Cook's Pest Control have thoroughly enjoyed Noah's rendition of our jingle!

We would like to send Noah a coloring book, a Cookie the Cop mask, etc.

Please email to me your mailing address and I'll send these items to you.

Thanks!

Jay Isom
Public Relations/Advertising Manager
Cook's Pest Control
jayisom@cookspest.com

Anonymous said...

I was directed here by a friend who also works for cook's pest control. Chuck.

Charisma Combestra said...

Cook's Pest Control Commercial offers termite & pest control for business and industries.


commercial pest control riverside