Monday, September 10, 2007

Getting ready for the first day of pre-school.







Oh, my little boy, is having his first day of pre-school tomorrow. Here are some pictures of him getting a hair cut for his big day. He loves to get his hair cut. He loved it so much, that last time, he fell asleep right in the chair. It was hilarious. Tomorrow morning, I am sure... I will be teary-eyed as he struts into that classroom with his big boy bookbag. I just can't believe he is big enough to go to school. He is my baby, and, well, I guess he always will be. Carlton tells me often, I baby him too much and "Let him grow up...be a man!" Well, I just can't. He looks at me with those blue eyes, and I nearly turn to mush. I can remember the day he was born like it was yesterday. I have been smitten ever since. Say a prayer that "I" will survive tomorrow. Don't worry about Noah, he can't wait to cut paper, use glue and glitter, sing and dance, and play on the big playground!!!!!!!!!

I will try to post some first day of school pics tomorrow~

No comments: