Saturday, May 12, 2007

Hannah Grace's Pre-school Graduation


Family pic at Hannah Grace's pre-school graduation. I was so proud of her when she read her book to the audience. I just couldn't believe my shy little girl actually did it! She was so brave and confident! I am really having a hard time with my baby turning five. She read the book: "Look Out Kindergarten Here I come!" A sweet note: During graduation, Noah ran up to HG and hugged and kissed her. It was priceless. Yes, its on video. I look forward to next year(Kindergarten), her being home with me. What an honor to teach my own child! I am sure we will make memories that will last a lifetime. I am starting to get that silly feeling that all teachers get when its back-to-school time. I can't wait to be her teacher! I feel honored and truly blessed to be able to be a full-time mommy/teacher/cook/wife/nurse/well.....the list goes on and on on! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: